BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 18, 2009

First Blog Post

Well this is sort of awkward. But instead I'm awkward Myself. Well i guess i should just share what i did today. I'm in high school and today was the last day before break, so i don't have school fro another two weeks. Isn't that awesome?
I think so, in the past i have attempted to make blogs i just hope this one will work out. I always get so side tracked, like one minute I'll be all over this blog, the next I'll be thinking about unicorns and other creatures that frighten me. (actually they don't frighten me, i don't know where i came up with that) I don't know what to say now, i'm like all empty inside. Think Rumor! Think! How can this be so hard, I'm always talkative. But diesn't freak you out that your basically telling everything to a computer screen. I would kbe pretty freaked out, i am right now. But that's totally a secert; and you can't tell anyone. i doubt that you actually would but just in case it would be good if you just kept your mouth closed shut.

0 comments: